Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Some Exciting News:

Hello My lovelies, 

It has been a stressful week and change. I have some exciting but stressful news. I am so glad to be talking with you all again. It will explain my recent pause in posting and the future of myself the blog and what will be going on. I hope this post finds you all happy health and kinky as ever.


Some Exciting News:

Well some things have change for me over the last few months. I have had to make some choices that I didn't think I would be making any time soon. So the thing is I am going to be leaving the state I am living in. I hate the cold merciless winters and the stress associated with this. I don't have a vehicle so I walk to wherever I need to go to. There is no public transportation. I have to get rides with friends or neighbors which I don't use very often. Thank goodness for the invention of internet shopping and  grocery pickup.

Anyways for the next few months my blog will be published as often as I am able to do so. Packing and putting all the things together to move will take a lot out of me since it is being done mainly by myself. I am glad to share this new adventure with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment