Saturday, January 12, 2013

Life Without Regret

It is amazing how I have come to a point in my life where I am going to live it without regret. I have tried to be kind and fair to all. The Shits about to hit the fan bitches. A dose of fucking hard reality time. Swallow it and let it mull in that pea sized brain of yours.

If you book a session and need to cancel have some balls fucking call. A lame text is not the proper way to cancel a session. It irks the everliving shit out of me when I prepare myself and my trainee to do a session, and amp us up hardcore and then you send a text or worse yet don't call at all. I realize some of you are traveling far, calling shows you really are sorry. Even if you don't want to do it any more people forget their fucking manners or protocol. Call me old fashioned but when I don't want to or can not do something or go somewhere I fucking pick up a phone and dial the numbers. Even when I know that someone or may someones may be upset with me or mad I am cancelling I call.

Texting is a lazy easy way to say "I cant do something," or "I am not going to do something." Without the fear of repercussions.Why because you can say you never got the response, or the ever classic not send a text at all(not send anything). I am old fashioned and protocol is something I value highly.

I do quite a bit when we are having an over night guest. I usually two days before the date booked select where we are holding the session what part of my home we will focus the session in. Find an appropriate place to keep my significant other away so I can work in peace and quiet. Appropriate food beverages and snacks the whole while depending on the session.

So when I go through all this to prepare for your fucking ass. Spend money to keep you semi-comfortable and spend my precious time to do this plus do my vanilla activities I want a fucking call. No excuses I can live without the added stress of your bologna. If you can't have the balls or courtesy to call don't book a session.


My Birthday is coming up so it would be great to get some amazon gift cards from serious sub/slaves/ pay pig/ wallet worm/ human atms you can send it to missnefmortiss@gmail.com It will be put to good use spoiling your Goddess. Now Lets see how may of you actually have the balls or twat to put your money where your mouth is. I dare you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment