Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Intelligent Subs

There is nothing sexier in my mind than an intellectual submissive. It keeps me on my toes and shows the more creative side of my domination. I talked to a darling of a submissive today and wow. He made me think. Not only that he knew how to articulate and it was a rush. He shared my love of animals and enjoyed my company.

I cant express how much  I as a dominant hate talking to someone who does not read my profile and asks obvious questions that are already answered there. This submissive knew my profile knew what i did for a living and didn't ask the caveman questions I usually get. What a frickin breath of fresh air.

I want to know him as a person and as a submissive. He actually genuinely intrigues me. You know who you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment