Friday, November 30, 2012

Shit is About to Geat Real for my Little Puppet

Well shit is about to get truely real for my little puppet.  I have your wife on speed dial. I have your address in hand and I have an itching to make a trip to your place and have a chat with that little cow you call your wife. I can hardly wait to have her in tears and expose your ass to her. Your ruin is near and at hand you have 24 hours to get back to me puppet or you might see me in the next day or so, or should I say your wife will see me. Its lovely where you live this time of year chilly brisk and as cold and dismal just like my little black heart. I am coming for you puppet you are mine!

I am going to fuck you in every hole you have on your body! You are my little puppet bitch you need to comply obey my every whim and desire!


No comments:

Post a Comment